The Nexus Gateway (Level 6) The Nexus Gateway (Level 6)

In my opinion this song didn't really have any melody, it was only sounds. I think this should be able to be used in a video otherwise this isn't the thing to listen to.

Psychknight responds:

Well, it's not a song. It's an atmospheric loop (meant for a somewhat specific game). Also, if you're saying the track is without any tonal elements (i.e. "only sounds"), you're just flat-out wrong, and quite frankly I'm astounded you somehow manged to not hear one of the most prominent features of the piece - the string-like progression.

Now, you are kinda right about the usage. With the popularity (unfounded as it may be, but popular nonetheless) of this stupid track, I have changed the licensing terms to accommodate arrangements if anyone really wants, they can feel free to message me, or mention something in a review about how they would like to use the piece. Although, again, it was made for a kind of particular game and I'm not sure where else it would really fit.

I hope I don't come off sounding too salty, since you gave me a pretty good rating after all.
Thank you for your review.

WE ARE NUMBER ONE - LAZY TOWN (LOOP, AND PROTOTYPE) WE ARE NUMBER ONE - LAZY TOWN (LOOP, AND PROTOTYPE)

this could of been better if this was longer and not a loop

Syzion responds:

This would make sense, since the title cannot be fully read here unless you check out my profile page's audio list.
Here, I added more detail about what this loop's full title is and why. =)

In Control In Control